Whether you’ve stayed with us before, or are a first time guest, we look forward to your company.
You probably have a few questions about your stay, so we’ll do our best to answer them. We'll also give you a glimpse of all the great entertainment and dining options there are available at SkyCity Auckland.
Getting to The Grand by SkyCity, 90 Federal Street, Auckland
- If you’re valet parking you can drive directly to the main entrance at the above address. Our concierge will take care of your arrival. Valet parking is available at a charge of NZ$60.00 per night for unlimited car retrievals.
- Self parking is available at a charge of NZ$35.00 per night. A detailed map of entering SkyCity can be found here. Park at the ‘Atrium’ end of the car park for best access to SkyCity Grand Hotel. You’ll need to exit the atrium heading towards the right, cross Federal Street (a shared vehicle and pedestrian area) and across toward the main entrance of SkyCity Grand Hotel. If you wish to enter and exit multiple times throughout your stay, it would be our recommendation to valet park.
- For an airport transfer Super Shuttle stops right outside our door. Grand hotel guests can receive a 10% discount by using the code SKYCITY10 when pre-booking at supershuttle.co.nz
- Auckland Airport is an easy 45 minute drive away by bus, car or taxi. If you are travelling by taxi, they are located outside the domestic and international terminals and cost approximately NZ$75 into the city. If you are travelling by car, take the Southern Motorway north, exit at Nelson Street and follow the signs directly to SkyCity. If you would like more information about transport from Auckland Airport, please visit the Auckland Airport Website.
- We are a quick 10 minute walk from Britomart – Auckland's central bus and train station, and the Intercity Bus terminal is right on our doorstep. For bus, train and ferry information, please visit the Auckland Transport website to use the online journey planner.
The above information and pricing is correct as at 25 July 2023 but is subject to change.
Hotel packages with car parking included
Car parking included
If you've booked a package with car parking (one entry, one exit) included, please follow these instructions:
- Pull a ticket on entry to the main car park on Nelson Street, Hobson Street or Federal Street
- Park your car on any public area and level of the car park
- On the day of checkout you will be issued with an exit card for the car park, this must be used on the day of issue
- Use the exit ticket at the barrier arms to exit the car park
- The ticket you entered on can be disposed of
Valet service included
If you've book a package with valet parking included, please follow these instructions:
- Proceed to the front of the hotel and towards the valet parking sign
- We'll take care of the rest
Dining at The Grand By SkyCity
The Terrace serves up a delicious array of buffet items for breakfast on Level 7 of the The Grand by SkyCity daily. Accessible via the hotel lifts, on the same level as the gym and pool.
Whet your appetite
Federal Street is home to a multitude of bars and restaurants and your taste buds will delight in the many cuisines available. From our Japanese Robata restaurant MASU, The Sugar Club, Andy's Burgers & Bar to Al Brown's Depot, one thing they all have in common is the use of fresh New Zealand produce.
View menus and opening times of all our restaurants here.
Pool, spa and gym
The 25-metre heated indoor lap pool and spa are open daily from 6am-10pm. The gym is open 24 hours a day. Both are located on Level 7 of the hotel and your door card is required to access the area.
East Day Spa
East Day Spa is a world renowned and award-winning day spa. Conveniently located on Level 1 of The Grand by SkyCity, it would be remiss not to indulge in a treatment or two during your stay. Bookings are essential to avoid disappointment.
Concierge is here to help
Whether you require a taxi, directions or recommendations for dinner or a day trip, our team are here for you. For any queries please email our concierge desk: GrandHotelConcierge@skycity.co.nz
Hotel facilities are outlined under each of our rooms, as well as our FAQ section. Of course, if you have any requests to make your stay more personalised and special, it would be our pleasure to assist you. You can either email our Guest Relations Executive or call the SkyCity call centre +64 9 363 6000 or 0800 SKYCITY.
We await your arrival.